Saturday 4 August 2012

LISTERINE AS MOSQUITOES SPRAY


 Mosquitoes!  Interesting!

 


Mosquito Spray...Worth a try 
I was at a party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone.  A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.  The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes.  And voila!  That worked as well.  It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water ! nearby.  During the summer, I don't leave home without it.....Pass it on. 

OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.  It works - in fact, it killed them instantly.  I bought my bottle from Target and it cost me $1.89.  It really doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not as expensive to use, as the can of Bug-spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes.  So, try this, please.  It will last a couple of days.  Don't spray directly on a wood door (like your front door), but spray around ! the frame.  Spray around the window frames, and even inside the dog house. 

Now these are Good Mosquitos!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment